Genius Hour #2

• What topic did you research in Genius Hour?

The evolution of transportation at a fast rate, in other words Hyper-loops. This new way of technology is changing how people are going to be able to transport from one place to another at an extremely fast rate without much stress to the person traveling.

• Why did you choose it?

Because I was very interested on how technology is able to advance at a fast rate, and how everything nowadays is based on technology i wanted to look more into it. Also that i learned how technology was so important and how everything is being advanced, to become something great for us(humans). So then i wanted to look into hyper-loops, an idea that was reintroduced by Elon Musk, and gave the idea away to anyone interested. This is because he was interested in how people where ready to take on this challange and wanted to see how far people would take this challenge and do it.

• What did you learn?

I learned that hyper-loops are way more efficient then i thought they where, because they are going to change how transportation is brought to reality. I also learned that hyper-loops when completed are going to to have a more simple process then airports and planes. This is because the person would simply do what they would do at a train station , which is to buy a ticket and wait for there train(hyper-loop in this case). And this would more more efficient because the person would not have to go to the airport and deal with passports and all the other complications

• How did that help you grow as a person?

It helped me realize how important technology can really be helpful, and it also helped me grow as a person because it helped me realize that these new ways of helping people is what the world it going to need to-advance more and more to becoming something greater then it already is. Another reason why this has helped me grow as a person because this is an interesting topic that makes me want to look more into technology advancements and how they can be beneficial to everyone.

• How did what you learn help (the world, community, yourself, animals, etc.) in some way? Explain.

This helps the world because this can evolutions how people travel far Distance at a long period of time. Also i figured that traveling a .far distance in the world is always difficult with airports boarding flights and everything, which can make peoples lifes harder then it might already be, but with hyper-loops this will be able to change the fact that in addition to fast travel, make the whole traveling process more simple and more efficient saving not only money, but as-well time.

• How will what you learn in the next Genius Hour help the world, community, yourself, animals, etc. in some way? Explain.

This can because with this technology, people want have to be as stressed to go to the airport and deal with a long wait and a whole process to go where they want, but with this technology this can change the way that people are being transported.